Chemicals & Materials Go-To-Market Strategy North America
Our client wanted to refine and validate its go-to-market strategy for the chemical & materials industry in North America.
The objective was to better understand the industry trends, competitive landscape, customer needs, and value chain opportunities for the client in the chemicals & materials sector.
10EQS assessed the market landscape & industry trends and how they are affecting clients’ needs in the space. 10EQS further assessed current pain points, met and unmet needs, and how they are being addressed by existing solutions. Finally, 10EQS provided a perspective on the competitive landscape, assessing the main players’ differentiation factors.
- Ex-EY management consultant with experience in go-to-market strategy projects focused on professional services
- Associate Consultant conducting secondary research & content synthesis
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management, and expert recruitment
- 15 industry experts
- VP Corporate Innovation – Chemicals & Materials Company
- SVP of Strategic Planning & MA – Chemicals & Materials Company
- Head of Strategy & Business Development – Chemicals & Materials Company
- Vice President Technology & Innovation – Chemicals & Materials Company
10EQS synthesized the gathered market insights and assessed implications for the client’s go-to-market strategy. 10EQS provided recommendations for the client on where to play and how to win, as well as on the sales & marketing strategy.
Please reach out to us if you are interested in learning more.