Adhesive Solutions Automation Market Assessment
Our client was looking to better understand the changing landscape regarding transitions to automation, digitization, and the replacement of non-adhesive processes by bonding by adhesives.
The objective was to explore how the adhesives market landscape is changing and to identify a preliminary set of recommendations for the client to position itself for future success.
10EQS explored and identified market trends related to automation, digitization, substitution, and bundling in the adhesives space. 10EQS further assessed and rated target verticals for the Client to expand its footprint to capitalize on these changes in processes and utilize innovative materials.
- Ex-McKinsey Management Consultant with a strong industry background in chemicals & materials
- Associate Consultant conducting secondary research and content synthesis
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management and expert recruitment
- 12 industry experts
Industry Experts (sample)
- Global Platform Leader – Dispensing & Automation- Multi-national Industrial Products Company (US)
- Design Quality Manager – Multinational Automobile Manufacturer (EU)
- Adhesives Consultant – Industry Expert (US)
- Chief of Design – Technology & Aerospace Supplier (Canada)
10EQS found that adhesives create a significant commercial opportunity as manufacturing becomes more automated and sophisticated. The results helped our client to better envision strategic methods of permeating the adhesives market.