Leading Practices in Data Collaboration with Channel Partners
Our client was seeking to understand leading practices of how to design & execute data collaboration with channel partners.
The objective was to assess leading practices of data collection from players that also have large partner networks.
10EQS identified organizations that have large partner networks with a data collaboration program component. 10EQS conducted in-depth interviews with leading data executives across industries focused on data collaboration frameworks, objectives, KPIs, and program’s operational set-up, as well as pitfalls and learnings.
- Ex-McKinsey Management Consultant with experience in the CPG, retail & technology industries
- Associate Consultant supporting content synthesis
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management, and expert recruitment
- 13 industry experts
Industry Experts (sample)
- Global Vice President of Data – CPG Company (US)
- Head of External Data Partnerships – Retail Company (US)
- Chief Data Officer – Automotive Company (Germany)
- Director – Analytics and Insights – CPG Company (UAE)
- Business Intelligence & Data Analytics Head – CPG Company (Argentina)
10EQS delivered insights on how organizations are collecting data within their distribution channels, along with which technologies & innovative solutions are being applied. Based on the insights, 10EQS provided recommendations for the client’s own data collection strategy.