The Growing CFO Role – Responsibilities, Tools & Services, ESG Perspectives
Our client wanted to better understand how the role of CFOs within large corporations is changing and which tools & resources will be needed to support them in this new environment of responsibilities.
The objective was to assess how the role & responsibilities of CFOs have changed over the past 5 years and where it is heading in the near future.
10EQS assessed which additional management roles and responsibilities CFOs have taken on and are expecting to take over, and which tools and resources CFOs are using or seeking to assist in decision-making, planning, risk, and resilience. 10EQS further explored which role sustainability is playing in financial decisions.
- Ex-McKinsey Management Consultant with a background in sustainability & innovation
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management and expert recruitment
- 6 industry experts
Industry Experts (sample)
- CFO – Consumer Goods Company (UK)
- CFO – Transportation & Logistics Company (Germany)
- CFO – Food & Beverage Company (Switzerland)
- CFO – Energy & Electrical Manufacturing Company (Singapore)
- CFO – Financial Services Company (US)
- CFO – Financial Services Company (UK)
The insights helped the client to better understand CFOs’ needs for tools & services, in order to refine their service offering in this context.
Please reach out to us if you are interested in learning more.