Global Cardiovascular Devices Market Opportunity Assessment
Our client wanted to identify new growth opportunities in the global cardiovascular devices market.
The objective was to develop a global market map of all key segments & subsegments within the cardiovascular device market, their dynamics, drivers for growth & innovation, as well as degree of innovation and material solutions.
10EQS assessed the growth rates, competitive landscape, technologies & material solutions used, drivers and barriers for next-generation devices, unsolved market problems/unmet clinical needs, metrics for innovation, and potential fit to the client’s current capabilities/portfolio.
- Ex-BCG Management Consultant with experience in market opportunity assessment projects
- Senior Advisor with strong cardiovascular device industry experience
- Research Analyst conducting secondary research
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management and expert recruitment
- 12 industry experts
Industry Experts (sample)
- Director of Strategic Innovation – Medical Technology Company (US)
- Country Manager Structural Heart – Medical Device Company (Netherlands)
- Interventional Cardiologist (Spain)
- Chief Medical Officer, Cardiology – Medical Device Company (Germany)
- Cardiologist /Electrophysiologist (UK)
10EQS delivered a detailed market map of the cardiovascular device market and biomaterials usage by segments & subsegments, as well as recommendations for 3 segments with higher dynamics and degree of innovation to explore further in a Phase II.