CEO & Executive Leadership Outlook on AI Strategy Across Industries & Regions Globally
Our client wanted to better understand how artificial intelligence influences the transformation of businesses, and more specifically how CEOs perceive value from data and AI.
The objective was to explore how AI will affect corporate responsibilities, including how industry boundaries and strategies are redefined, how operations and risk management models are evolving, and how workforce dynamics and talent management practices are changing.
10EQS conducted interviews with C-suite and Executive leadership at large corporations (G2000) to define how they are using AI to attain business objectives and maintain competitiveness in the rapidly evolving global digital landscape.
- Ex-McKinsey Management Consultant with extensive business strategy & innovation experience
- Ex-Deloitte Management Consultant supporting interviews & content synthesis
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management and expert recruitment
- 25 industry experts
Industry Experts (sample)
- Business Unit CEO – Global Luxury Automotive Company (UK)
- Executive Board Member – Global Athletic Apparel Company (US)
- Global President, CEO, and Board Member – Global Technology Company (US)
- Regional CEO – Financial Services & Banking Company (France)
10EQS provided specific insights across various industries including Technology, Retail, Finance, Life Sciences, and Automotive on the current and future use of AI. 10EQS also identified trends in AI investment and usage over the next 3 years.