Cyber Security Services C-Level Personas Research
The client wanted to refine their sales & marketing campaigns, designed for specific cyber buyers.
The objective was to create baseline personas of senior corporate cyber buyers, including the COO, CIO, CFO, CMO, CDO as well as CISO.
10EQS conducted 17 in-depth interviews with C-suite executives at Fortune 500 companies globally. The personas are focused on cyber challenges & pain points, goals and objectives related to cyber, content needs, cyber influencers, trusted sources of information, as well as the role in cyber purchase processes. In addition, 10EQS conducted research on existing best practices and the competitive landscape to develop cyber personas.
- Ex-BCG Management Consultant with extensive experience in marketing & consumer research
- Marketing Consultant with a strong brand management background
- Research Analyst conducting secondary research
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management and expert recruitment
- 17 industry experts
Industry Experts (sample)
- Chief Information Security Officer – Financial Services (China)
- Chief Financial Officer – Domestic Appliances (US)
- Chief Operating Officer – Automotive (Germany)
- Chief Marketing Officer – Biopharmaceutical (US)
- Chief Digital Officer – CPG (US)
- Chief Information Officer – Information Services (Spain)
The insights helped the client to develop specific messaging and marketing material for their cyber services tailored to each persona.