Building Materials Market Opportunity Assessment – MENA Region
An international building materials company was looking to undergo significant expansion of its operations in the MENA region.
The client wanted to assess the building materials market in the UAE, Saudi Arabia (KSA), and Egypt.
10EQS formed an international team working with the client onsite in the US, as well as locally in the Middle East on the ground. We delivered insights on market size, competitive landscape, regional partnership opportunities, customer segments, and go-to-market approaches.
10EQS Project Team
- Former Bain & Co. consultant with work experience in the UAE
- UAE-based consultant conducting on-the-ground research & interviews, activating his local network
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management and expert recruitment
- 19 industry experts
- Regional Sales Manager & Engineer at top Construction (waterproofing) Companies
- Former GM at Building Materials Firm
- Managing Director at Industrial Holding Group
- Country Manager at GCC Construction Firm
- Country Sales Manager at Waterproofing Firm
- Waterproofing Engineer
10EQS provided a comprehensive market overview incl. strategic and tactical advice on go-to-market.