Digital Trucking Brokerage Solution VoC
A transportation & logistics company was planning to launch a digital trucking platform and wanted to better understand its key customer segment.
The objective was to identify and understand operational pain points and unmet needs creating barriers for small trucking owners/operators from scaling.
10EQS assessed the behavior and customer perspective of small trucking companies, focusing on productivity tools being used, duplicated work tasks, financial aspects of their processes as well as which value propositions drive buying decisions. 10EQS further delivered insights on the market landscape of competitive offerings.
- Senior Management Consultant with extensive experience in logistics, supply chain, and IT
- Management Consultant with a background in supply chain management
- Associate Consultant supporting the content synthesis
- 2 Research Analysts conducting secondary research & content synthesis
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management, and expert recruitment
- 14 industry experts
- Current Customers
- Prospective Customers
The gathered insights helped the client to better understand how their solution/platform concept is being perceived by their customers in order to refine their value proposition. 10EQS identified specific white space opportunities for the client to tap into and partnership opportunities to develop their product offering.