Corporate Governance Advisory Services Market Opportunity Assessment
Our client wanted to explore whether there is an opportunity to further commercialize their corporate governance advisory services to board committees.
The objective was to assess the market landscape for governance offerings including market definition and segmentation, market sizing, competitive landscape assessment, and voice of the customer research.
10EQS assessed the overall market opportunity, including average spending on governance services, and competitive offerings in the marketplace. 10EQS further assessed customer needs for governance services across industries to identify how they are sourcing & evaluating such services, and which services would be of particular interest.
- Ex-Kearney Management Consultant with extensive innovation & professional services experience
- Senior Management Consultant with experience in professional services
- 2 Associate Consultants conducting secondary research
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management and expert recruitment
- 9 industry experts
Industry Experts (sample)
- Independent Board Director – Energy Company
- Member of the Board of Directors – Technology Company
- Chief Strategy and Transformation Officer – Consumer Goods Company
- Sr. Vice President, Global Operations – Healthcare Company
10EQS provided actionable recommendations for the client on how to refine their corporate board service offerings in order to strengthen their positioning in the market and meet customer needs.
Please reach out to us if you are interested in learning more.