Benchmarking of Supply Chain Ecosystem, Partners, COGS & MOQs – Alcoholic Beverage Production in SE Asia
A major spirits company wanted to analyze the alcoholic beverage supply-chain ecosystems & COGS in Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Myanmar & Sri Lanka for 3rd-party factories & parts suppliers.
To study & understand the key players, their capacities, MOQs, and COGS & Quality metrics for 3rd –party production, bottlers, & suppliers of Glass/PET Bottles, Closures & Neutral Spirits in the 5 target countries.
10EQS conducted extensive research to identify relevant target companies, then engaged with suitable experts well-versed in production, supply-chain, finance, procurement & senior management from these firms.
10EQS Project Team
- Former AT Kearney consultant with CPG & supply-chain management experience
- Research analyst with strong CPG research experience
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (= PMO) providing quality assurance, process management, and expert recruitment
- 45 industry experts
- Finance Director at & Foster’s Hanoi
- General Manager at Carlsberg Dagon
- Plant Manager at Asia Pacific Brewery & InterBev
- Supply-Chain Manager at Coca-Cola Amatil
- Procurement Senior Manager at Heineken Sri Lanka
10EQS delivered a comprehensive report which provided a solid overview & analysis of the value-chain ecosystem, supply-chain players, their capabilities & clients-base, plus all requested metrics.