Mid-Market Banking Technology Needs Voice of the Customer & Competitive Landscape
A large technology services provider was looking to increase their share of wallet with medium-sized banks in the US.
In order to improve their positioning and increase their sales with mid-market banks, the client wanted 10EQS to conduct a voice of the customer and competitive landscape study.
10EQS engaged with the C-suite and senior decision-makers of target customer banks to generate insights on (un)met needs, priorities, competitive landscape and partnering criteria.
10EQS Project Team
- Ex-BCG Co. consultant with financial services experience
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management, and expert recruitment
- 19 industry experts
Industry Experts – Banking Executives
- Strategy, C-Suite
- C-Suite, IT & Ops; C-Suite, Marketing
- C-suite, Executive leadership
- C-Suite, Finance & Ops
- Board Member
- C-suite, Digital & Marketing
- C-suite, Risk
- Regional CEO
- SVP, Strategy, direct report to CEO
- IT, direct report to CEO
Major focus areas for target customer banks included improving the digital customer journey, transformations in analytics, product delivery & technology, as well as commercial banking and technology modernization. Based on these insights, the client was able to adjust its sales strategy and service offering.