Mid-Market Banking Technology Needs Voice of the Customer & Competitive Landscape
A large technology services provider was looking to increase their share of wallet with medium-sized banks in the US.
In order to improve their positioning and increase their sales with mid-market banks, the client wanted 10EQS to conduct a voice of the customer and competitive landscape study.
10EQS engaged with the C-suite and senior decision-makers of target customer banks to generate insights on (un)met needs, priorities, competitive landscape, and partnering criteria.
10EQS Project Team
- Ex-BCG Co. consultant with financial services experience
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management, and expert recruitment
- 19 industry experts
Industry Experts – Banking Executives
- Strategy, C-Suite
- C-Suite, IT & Ops; C-Suite, Marketing
- C-suite, Executive leadership
- C-Suite, Finance & Ops
- Board Member
- C-suite, Digital & Marketing
- C-suite, Risk
- Regional CEO
- SVP, Strategy, direct report to CEO
- IT, direct report to CEO
Major focus areas for target customer banks included improving the digital customer journey, transformations in analytics, product delivery & technology, as well as commercial banking and technology modernization. Based on these insights, the client was able to adjust its sales strategy and service offering.
Please reach out to us if you are interested in learning more.