B2B Software Naming Strategy Research – Voice of the Customer Assessment
Our client has developed a commercial real estate software offering for which they would like to evaluate & test the naming strategy with customers.
The objective was to test & validate various naming combinations with current and prospective customers that are using B2B software & tools to inform their real estate investment decisions.
10EQS assessed how customers are using such software, how they perceive various offerings in this space, and which terms they associate with each solution. 10EQS further assessed how competitive offerings differentiate in their capabilities and solution description.
- Ex-BCG Management Consultant with industry experience in B2B software & background in marketing
- Management Consultant with experience in leading naming & branding strategy projects
- Research Analyst conducting secondary research
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management and expert recruitment
- 20 industry experts (current & prospective customers)
Prospective Customers (sample)
- Development Manager – Development Firm (US)
- Senior Manager, Asset Management – Investment Firm (Hong Kong)
- Investment Director – Investment Firm (France)
Current Customers (sample)
- Managing Director – Commercial Real Estate Firm (US)
10EQS provided specific naming options that have been shortlisted based on customer feedback & insights on competitive offerings in this space.