Benchmarking Supplier Decision-Making Processes & Criteria in China’s Automotive OEM ecosystem
An automotive supplier wanted to study the current best practices in supplier sourcing, selection, management, value-proposition analysis, & assessment used by leading auto OEMs on their tier-1 suppliers in China.
To understand the decision-making processes, relationship management, value proposition, touch-points & vendor assessments used by auto manufacturers & OEMs with respect to their tier-1 suppliers in the China ecosystem.
10EQS engaged with experts from the leading automotive manufacturers & OEMs in China who were involved in R&D, product planning, procurement, manufacturing, supply-chains, marketing & channels-management.
10EQS Project Team
- Former KPMG consultant with automotive experience
- Research analyst with strong China research experience
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (= PMO) providing quality assurance, process management, and expert recruitment
- 35 industry experts
- Deputy Head of R&D at Nissan China
- Vice President of Ops at FAW Toyota, China
- Director of Supply Chain at Guangzhou Fiat-Chrysler
- Lead Product Planner at Ford China
- Head of Parts Procurement at Guangqi Honda, China
10EQS delivered deep insights covering both buy/demand-side & sell/supply-side players across the different ecosystem categories: joint-venture & local auto manufacturers, distributors, multinational & local suppliers, different part-types.