Automotive Chassis Control Technology Research – North America, Europe, Asia
Our client wanted to understand what global OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers are doing in terms of chassis control trends as the automotive industry is moving toward electrification and automated driving.
The objective was to assess technology trends related to chassis control, the structure of chassis control platforms, roadmaps for technology, and related regulations.
10EQS explored the chassis control architecture strategy currently and in the future as well as assessed the technical details concerning the specifications and mode of work of reviewed chassis management systems, and the use of data in current and future control functionalities. 10EQS further provided company reviews for major OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers.
- Ex-KPMG Management Consultant with a strong automotive & technology industry background
- 2 Associate Consultants based in Germany and China supporting content synthesis
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management and expert recruitment
- 25 industry experts
Industry Experts (sample)
- Development Engineer – Suspension Systems – OEM (Germany)
- Project Manager Technical Lead – OEM (France)
- Robotics and Autonomous Driving Expert – Tier 1 Supplier (Singapore)
- Deputy General Manager of Chassis Department – Tier 1 Supplier (China)
- Process chain Leader Chassis / Driving Dynamics – OEM (Mexico)
The insights helped the client to refine its own technological development related to chassis control to remain competitive.