Downstream Specialty Chemicals Market Assessment & M&A Target Screening
A downstream specialty chemicals company wanted to identify opportunities to move into an adjacent market through acquisitions.
The client was interested in expanding their offering to include asset integrity & asset optimization solutions to address gaps and strengthen existing initiatives to bring in new revenue streams.
First, we developed a market model for each value chain element and then assessed the competitive landscape, capability gaps, and resulting M&A opportunities.
10EQS Project Team
- Consultant with extensive experience in petrochemicals
- Chemical industry consultant and former strategy executive (ex-BASF)
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management, and expert recruitment
- 20 industry experts
- Asset Optimization Industry Expert
- Asset Integrity Solutions Expert
- Mechanical Integrity Consultant
- Chemicals Additive Industry Executive
- Petrochemicals / Oil & Gas Industry Expert
10EQS provided the client with a strategic fit map across all value chain elements along with M&A target recommendations. The client leveraged the insights to inform their growth and M&A strategy.