Global Adjacency Growth Strategy Assessment
A chemicals & materials company was looking to enter adjacent markets in order to increase its addressable market and leverage its core capabilities.
The objective was to identify and qualify new growth opportunities in the form of potential adjacencies to the Client’s current business.
10EQS developed a long list of opportunities based on the client’s core capabilities. During client workshops, 10EQS prioritized those opportunities to create a short list that includes high attractiveness & fit opportunities. 10EQS further assessed those opportunities and focused on potential opportunity size, customer needs, competitive landscape, and go-to-market fundamentals.
- Ex-McKinsey Management Consultant with extensive chemical & materials industry experience
- Management Consultant with go-to-market & adjacency strategy experience
- Associate Consultant supporting content synthesis
- Research Analyst conducting secondary research
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management, and expert recruitment
- 17 industry experts
Industry Experts (sample)
- Chief Product Officer – Digitization (Europe)
- Executive Vice President – Advanced Materials (Taiwan)
- Head of Materials Engineering – Membranes & Filters (UK)
- Sr Business Development Manager – Electrification & Hydrogen (US)
10EQS provided a prioritized list of adjacent growth opportunities for the client based on perceived market attractiveness and barriers to entry. For each opportunity, 10EQS provided detailed market dynamics and defined key success factors.
Please reach out to us if you are interested in learning more.