3D Printing High-Value Applications Market Opportunity Assessment
A high-tech company was looking to grow its 3D printing business by capturing opportunities in high-value applications across three different market segments.
The client wanted to assess the opportunity to add more value within the E2E applications value chain and capture additional revenue.
10EQS conducted a comprehensive market assessment including process flow & value chain mapping (steps, activities, players, potential gaps); market analysis (TAM, growth rates, players); client value proposition (fit with core capabilities and gaps), and market/customer feedback.
10EQS Project Team
- Former McKinsey & Co. consultant with strong experience in industrials & manufacturing
- Former PwC consultant with operational experience in electronics, engineering & industrial manufacturing
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management, and expert recruitment
- 25 industry experts
- President – API Americas
- Senior Packaging Specialist – Nestle
- Molded Fiber Tooling Engineer – Apple
- Sales Engineer, Plastics – JMI USA
- Senior Manufacturing Engineering Lead – Herman Miller
- Sr. Industrial Designer – Yeti
Our client launched a successful new molded fiber solutions business for packaging applications with increased manufacturing efficiency.
Please reach out to us if you are interested in learning more.