Location: North America / Remote
We are looking for motivated B2B marketing professionals to join our team to help develop and execute our marketing strategy. You will be working with our business development and project delivery teams, as well as clients and consultants to drive our marketing efforts. These include (but are not limited to) refining our messaging, marketing collateral, website, and LinkedIn page, as well as developing marketing campaigns through Google, LinkedIn, and other channels.
This is a full-time position. You have the option to join our NYC team in person or execute the work remotely (if you are not based in NYC). Please note that candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US.
Candidate Experience and Education
- 2-5 years of experience in B2B marketing (ideally in professional or technology services)
- Undergraduate or Graduate degree in marketing, or business-related field
- Fluency in a second language (e.g., German, Portuguese, Spanish, etc.) is considered a plus
- Experience in using MS Office and Google online tools (e.g., PowerPoint, Excel, Spreadsheets) is required
Candidate Skills and Competencies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working with an international, dynamic, and virtual team
- Effective time management and organizational capabilities
- Attention to detail in a fast-paced and frequently changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to work both individually and as part of a team
- Good interpersonal skills – energetic, enthusiastic, and proactive attitude
- Being comfortable working remotely
- Experience with LinkedIn is beneficial
What 10EQS offers
- Competitive salary
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical insurance
- Commuter benefits (NYC)
- Ability to work fully remote
- Engaging with industry leaders
10EQS is a leading consulting network providing on-demand strategy consulting services and expert insights to our clients, which include Fortune 500 companies, investment, and leading professional services firms, as well as SMEs and start-ups across various industries to support their corporate strategy initiatives.
We are a dynamic, and growing team that is looking for like-minded individuals to join us!