Location: North America / Remote
We are looking for young professionals to join our Client Delivery Operations team to help scope, sell and deliver consulting projects for our clients. You will work with our teams on business development activities to qualify and scope project opportunities, as well as coordinate project delivery and ensure high-quality outcomes for our clients.
You will directly work with our clients i.e., senior executives from leading organizations, as well as experienced consultants from our project teams. The mix of involvement in managing client projects and business development represents a unique opportunity to get hands-on strategic business experience in a cutting-edge professional services ecosystem.
This is a full-time position. You have the option to join our NYC team in person or execute the work remotely (if you are not based in NYC). Please note that candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US.
Candidate Experience and Education
- 1-5 years of experience in consulting/professional services
- Undergraduate or Graduate degree in a business-related field
- Fluency in a second language (e.g., German, Portuguese, Spanish, etc.) is considered a plus
- Experience in using MS Office and Google online tools (e.g., PowerPoint, Excel, Spreadsheets) is required
Candidate Skills and Competencies
- Experience in project management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working with an international, dynamic, and virtual team
- Effective time management and organizational capabilities
- Attention to detail in a fast-paced and frequently changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to work both individually and as part of a team
- Good interpersonal skills – energetic, enthusiastic, and proactive attitude
- Being comfortable working remotely
- Experience with LinkedIn is beneficial
What 10EQS offers
- Competitive salary
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical insurance
- Commuter benefits (NYC)
- Ability to work fully remote
- Engaging with industry leaders
10EQS is a leading consulting network providing on-demand strategy consulting services and expert insights to our clients, which include Fortune 500 companies, investment, and leading professional services firms, as well as SMEs and start-ups across various industries to support their corporate strategy initiatives.
We are a dynamic, and growing team that is looking for like-minded individuals to join us!