We are seeking highly motivated young professionals with experience in consulting, market research, or expert networks to join our Business Development & Operations team. As a member of our team, you will play a crucial role in scoping, selling, and delivering consulting projects for our clients. Collaborating with our teams, you will engage in business development activities to qualify and scope project opportunities, coordinate project delivery, and ensure exceptional outcomes for our clients.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to work directly with senior executives from leading organizations, as well as experienced consultants from our project teams. The combination of managing client projects and engaging in business development activities presents a unique opportunity to gain hands-on strategic business experience in a cutting-edge professional services ecosystem.
This is a full-time position, and we are seeking a motivated young professional based in Germany to join our global team and assume a key leadership role in developing our business in Europe while contributing to the growth of our team in Germany. Please note that candidates must be legally authorized to work in Germany.
Candidate Experience and Education
- 1-5 years of experience in consulting/professional services, market research, or expert networks
- Undergraduate or Graduate degree in a business-related field
- Fluency in English and German
- Fluency in a third language (e.g., French, Spanish, etc.) is considered a plus
- Experience in using MS Office and Google online tools (e.g., PowerPoint, Excel, Spreadsheets) is required
Candidate Skills and Competencies
- Strong project management experience
- Strong client communication experience
- Business development and sales skills/acumen
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working with an international, dynamic, and virtual team
- Effective time management and organizational capabilities
- Attention to detail in a fast-paced and frequently changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to work both individually and as part of a team
- Good interpersonal skills, with an energetic, enthusiastic, and proactive attitude
- Being comfortable working remotely
- Experience with LinkedIn is beneficial
What 10EQS offers
- Competitive salary
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical insurance
- Ability to work fully remote
- Engaging with industry leaders
10EQS is a leading consulting network providing on-demand strategy consulting, market insights, and external expertise to our clients, which include Fortune 500 companies, investment, and leading professional services firms, as well as SMEs and start-ups across various industries.
We are a dynamic and growing team, seeking like-minded individuals to join us in our mission!