Location: Europe / Remote
We are looking for entry-level professionals to join our Client Delivery Operations team to expand, manage, and engage our global professional network and support our business development. You will work with global project consulting teams around expert engagement and process management to support our clients on their strategic initiatives in short lifecycle projects. This will grant you direct exposure to and involvement in the most critical trends and globally relevant topics and issues of the business world
Responsibilities: Your key responsibilities will include developing search strategies, sourcing, screening, and engaging subject matter experts in a fast-paced, high-demand environment.
You will engage with leading professionals and subject matter industry experts across various projects focused on different industries and regions. To execute these tasks, you will use a range of resources and different online communication & collaboration tools. You will work directly with our global team and external network of consultants and industry experts
The mix of involvement in managing client projects, expert engagement, internal operations, and business development represents a unique opportunity to get hands-on strategic business experience in a cutting-edge professional services ecosystem.
This is a full-time position. You have the option to join our European team working remotely in a European Time Zone.
Candidate Experience and Education
- Up to ~3 years of experience in a business environment (ideally in consulting, market research, business development, talent acquisition, or similar)
- Undergraduate or Graduate degree in a business-related field
- Perfect fluency in English
- Fluency in a second language (e.g., German, French, Spanish, etc.) is considered a plus
- Experience in using MS Office and Google online tools (e.g., PowerPoint, Excel, Spreadsheets) is required
Candidate Skills and Competencies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working with an international, dynamic, and virtual team
- Effective time management and organizational capabilities
- Attention to detail in a fast-paced and frequently changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to work both individually and as part of a team
- Good interpersonal skills – energetic, enthusiastic, and proactive attitude
- Being comfortable working remotely
- Experience with LinkedIn is beneficial
What 10EQS offers
- Competitive salary
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Ability to work fully remote
- Engaging with industry leaders
10EQS is a leading consulting network providing on-demand strategy consulting services and expert insights to our clients, which include Fortune 500 companies, investment, and leading professional services firms, as well as SMEs and start-ups across various industries to support their corporate strategy initiatives.
We are a dynamic, and growing team that is looking for like-minded individuals to join us!