Location: North America
We are looking for entry-level professionals to join our Client Delivery Operations team to expand, manage, and engage our global professional network and support our business development. You will work with global project consulting teams around expert engagement, process, and client management to support our clients on their strategic initiatives in short-lifecycle projects.
Our consulting projects typically run from 1-6 weeks during which we use a combined approach of expert interviews and secondary research to define actionable recommendations for our clients. 10EQS serves Fortune 1000 companies as well as other top-tier consulting firms across industries and geographies supporting their go-to-marketing strategy.
You will have the opportunity to work remotely and collaborate with our global team and network of consultants, analysts, and industry experts. You will be part of various consulting projects focused on different industries and regions. You will engage closely with our leading consultants, subject-matter experts, and clients.
Your key responsibilities will include conducting desktop research and developing research strategies, sourcing, screening, and engaging subject matter experts in a fast-paced, high-demand environment. This will grant you direct exposure to and involvement in the most critical trends and globally relevant topics and issues of the business world.
This is a full-time position. We provide you with the flexibility of working remotely or the option to join our NYC team in person. Please note that candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US.
Candidate Experience and Education
- Up to ~3 years of experience in a business environment (ideally in consulting, market research, business development, talent acquisition, or similar)
- Undergraduate or Graduate degree in a business-related field
- Fluency in a second language (e.g., German, Portuguese, Spanish, etc.) is considered a plus
- Experience in using MS Office and Google online tools (e.g., PowerPoint, Excel, Spreadsheets) is required
Candidate Skills and Competencies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working with an international, dynamic, and virtual team
- Effective time management and organizational capabilities
- Attention to detail in a fast-paced and frequently changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to work both individually and as part of a team
- Good interpersonal skills – energetic, enthusiastic, and proactive attitude
- Being comfortable working remotely
- Experience with LinkedIn is beneficial
What 10EQS offers
- Competitive salary
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical insurance
- Commuter benefits (NYC)
- Ability to work fully remote
- Engaging with industry leaders
10EQS is a leading consulting network providing on-demand strategy consulting services and expert insights to our clients, which include Fortune 500 companies, investment, and leading professional services firms, as well as SMEs and start-ups across various industries to support their corporate strategy initiatives.
We are a dynamic, and growing team that is looking for like-minded individuals to join us!