Large-Scale Tax Software Implementation – Best Practices
Our client wanted to better understand the landscape for innovations in automating and streamlining the integration of enterprise-level tax software.
The objective was to understand best practices for implementing complex tax systems, particularly the use of technologies, automation, tools, or agile methods.
10EQS assessed typical tax software installation projects, including major steps & phases, challenges faced, areas of improvement for more efficient implementation, and marketplace dynamics as it relates to tax system implementations.
- Ex-McKinsey Management Consultant with industry experience in financial & technology services
- Research Analyst conducting secondary research
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management, and expert recruitment
- 8 industry experts
Industry Experts (sample)
- International Tax Director – CPG Company
- Head of Tax – Food & Beverage Company
- Senior Manager, State & Local Tax – Professional Services Company
- Software Implementation Consultant – Tax Software Provider
- Sr. Director of Tax – Technology Services Company
The insights helped the client to better understand how peers are tackling the implementation of tax systems and identified industry best practices to streamline their processes.
Please reach out to us if you are interested in learning more.