Pharmaceutical Transportation & Logistics Market Opportunity Assessment
A transportation & logistics firm sought to deepen its understanding of the current and future transport/logistics needs of the pharmaceutical industry.
The client needed a forward-looking fact-base to assess current market needs, where it could excel now, and what additional internal capabilities should be built to address future industry requirements.
10EQS developed seven deep-dive potential competitor profiles, in addition to detailed market offerings.
10EQS Project Team
- Ex-Bain & Co. consultant with pharma experience
- Ex-Deloitte consultant with pharma experience
- Transportation & logistics consultant
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing quality assurance, process management, and expert recruitment
- 18 industry experts
- Senior Director of Operations – US Pharma Company
- Logistics Manager of Strategic Temperature Control – US Pharma Company
- Global Head of Logistics – US Laboratory Services Company
- Senior Director of North America Logistics – US Division of European Pharma Company
10EQS assisted the client in understanding the attractiveness of the pharmaceutical transport vertical while also appreciating the high barriers to entry into this tech-enabled, temperature-controlled industry.
Please reach out to us if you are interested in learning more.