An international CPG firm was in the process of transforming its organization to be more omnichannel driven and wanted to understand other successful models in the category.
The client wanted to assess the organizational, incentive, financial reporting, decision rights and collaboration practices across leaders in the CPG industry to identify best practices for omnichannel success.
10EQS conducted 8 in-depth interviews with experts in the CPG category that have recently undergone an organizational transformation. 10EQS then created an insights report which identified key organizational trends and collaboration practices driving global CPG companies.
10EQS Project Team
- Client-facing project manager based in the US. Former BCG consultant with strong GPG experience
- Associate project manager with strong CPG research experience working with the client
- Expert recruiting led by the 10EQS team in Europe and the U.S.
- 10EQS Delivery Operations (=PMO) providing tight control of content, quality, compliance and process.
10EQS conducted 8 interviews with current competitive leadership including:
- Head of E-commerce team globally
- Marketing Director for EU team
- Country-level brand leadership
- AVP of omnichannel in N. America
- Country and global level functional experts
10EQS provided a comprehensive organizational design review which included strategic and tactical advice on structure and incentives that have worked for leaders in the CPG space globally.
International Consumer Packaged Goods Company
“This is exactly what we were looking for. Thanks for the quick turn around.” – Client
Benchmarking & Leading Practices Competitive Strategy Assessment