- Public Services HR Outsourcing Benchmarks
- Pricing Landscape for Translation Services EU
- Plant Varieties IP Protection Market Europe
- China Start-up Innovation Eco-System: Success & Failures
- Benchmarking of ICT usage among Police Forces
- Cost reduction strategies of Local Governments
- On-Demand Legal Services Market Assessment US
- Legal Firm Market Entry Assessment South Africa
- Future of Law & the Legal Industry
- Legal Contract Management System Evaluation & Recommendations
- Alternative Resolution Systems for Domain Name Disputes
Plant Varieties Intellectual Property Protection Market Europe
The Business Issue
The client wanted to develop an evidential ‘fact base’ to assist a Board of Appeal rule of cases of plant variety IP infringement, and inform the development of new EU legislation. The objective of the study was to analyze agricultural, fruit, vegetable and ornamental crops, and study the impact of variety names across the value chain.
10EQS assembled a team consisting of top tier consultants, a senior advisor with more than 25 years of experience in the field and 16 front-line experts. 10EQS provided insights on market definitions, customer segments, marketing, branding and labeling, buyer choice criteria and filing strategies.
10EQS was able to provide very specific niche industry knowledge to help the client with their Board of Appeal rule.
1 Senior Collaboration Manager
1 Senior Industry Advisor
1 Associate Collaboration Managers
16 Industry Experts
10EQS Delivery Operations