A large global company was developing a go-to-market approach for selling proprietary software to Chinese manufacturers.
In support of this strategy, the client wanted to understand the technological, commercial, and political dynamics of the Chinese digital manufacturing market.
- 10EQS assembled a team of local Chinese analysts, together with local industry advisors, bringing in-depth knowledge of the Chinese manufacturing market.
- The team, which was led by an experienced 10EQS Collaboration Manager, conducted extensive research to gather industry insights and to synthesize results into a tiered market entry strategy.
- The client gained a detailed understanding of the sales opportunities based on commercial and political drivers.
- Using 10EQS’ analysis, the client linked its value proposition to specific Chinese government initiatives and specific companies.
- Client feedback: “The final report really hit the mark. Great insight …very well-articulated recommendations.”